Close-out sale on Speich BH500 - BH1200 wiper blades! 35% off until they're gone!
Marine & Construction Supplies, LLC is proud to be a STOCKING DISTRIBUTOR for Sprague.
We have a wide variety of marine windshield wiper parts available to ship to you immediately.
Sprague Devices brand windshield wiper systems have been providing innovative design solutions to all segments of the commercial vehicle market for more than 80 years. Sprague offers windshield wiper and washer system designs optimized for each specific application. From heavy-duty trucks and commercial vehicles, to crane cabs, to oil drilling rig control booths, Sprague windshield wipers stand up to harsh conditions in all types of working environments.
Sprague offers pneumatic motors, linkages, blades, arms, and washer bottles or reservoirs with pneumatic pumps, perfect for applications where electric spark hazard is a concern. With pantograph wiper arms and blades up to 914mm long (36”), Sprague windshield wiper systems provide superior coverage for all sizes of windows. Whether your window is curved or flat, large or small, with one or two-piece glass, Sprague windshield wiper systems can be designed to meet your needs.
• Manufactured since 1928
• Pneumatic wiper motors
• Washer reservoirs utilizing pneumatic pumps, with 2 quart to 5 gallon capacities
• An air blast through the nozzle purge feature is available with pneumatic washer systems
• Wiper arm and blade lengths up to 914mm (36”)
• Wiper arms manufactured to meet anti-glare specular gloss rating 40 unit max measured by the 20 degrees method of ASTM D-523, and meets salt spray resistance of 336 hours per ASTM B-117
• Heavy duty wiper blades designed for flat or curved windows
• Features of Sprague HP 100 and HP 200 air wiper motors:
STOCKING DISTRIBUTOR: all stock items ship within 1-2 business days from receipt of order and payment. Items not in stock ship within 5-7 business days from receipt of order and payment.
Contact us for a quote on a custom system, or replacement parts for your existing system.