Hinge Assembly for Doors, Aluminum
- Price per each assembly
- For Aluminum doors. For steel or stainless steel doors, use the Hinge Assembly for Doors
- Item listed separate from other hinge assemblies to ensure accurate shipping weight.
- To replace all hinges on most doors, at least two hinge assemblies will be required. Larger doors may require a third hinge assembly
- Each assembly includes:
- 1 - Aluminum Hinge Blade (9-1/8" over-all length with 3/4" x 1" eye)
- 1 - Brass Hinge Pin (2-9/16" over-all-length with 0.74" diameter shaft)
- 2 - Aluminum Hinge Pads (3-1/8" from the center of eye to end on long side; 2-13/16" from center of eye to end on short side, with 5/16" bevel at base)
- 2 - Teflon Washers (1.75" OD; 0.8125" ID; 0.125" thick)
- 1 - Stainless Steel Cotter Pin (1/8" x 1")
- (SKU# CT-DH100-A)
- For Cen-Tex Drawings: #100 - #109
Links to resources:
ATTENTION Washington State Customers:
Sales tax will NOT be charged on your purchases if we have a current copy of your Washington State Reseller Permit, or your tax exempt certificate. We will contact you when processing your order to verify your tax exempt status. For retail customers, there will be a separate charge for sales tax due. If this is a rush order, please email a copy of your certificate to: email@example.com.