- Dog, Flush Hatch, Complete "New Work" Assembly, Aluminum
Dog, Flush Hatch, Complete "New Work" Assembly, Aluminum
- Price: per assembly
- CT-D211-A (for slotted dog stud operated with T-wrenches)
- CT-D211A-Hx (for hex-head stud operated by a socket wrench)
- For watertight or weather tight flush deck hatches with individual dogs
- This assembly is for Aluminum hatches - for steel or stainless steel hatches, use the "new work" flush dog assembly
- Item listed separate from other dogs to ensure accurate shipping weight.
- Assembly includes:
- 1 - stainless steel dog stud (with T-slot or Hex-head operation, please specify at order)
- 1 - plated steel lock nut
- 1 - cast aluminum handle
- 3 - stainless steel shims
- 2 - Delrin bushings
- 1 - Teflon packing
- 1 - aluminum frame wedge
- 1 - aluminum grease sleeve
- For Cen-Tex Drawings: #211, #212, #216, #217, #221, #406, #407, #408
- Hatches made before February 2015 came with a T-slot dog stud
- T-slot dog studs can be replaced with new Hex-head dog studs
- Please specify T-slot or hex head when purchasing
- Used when corrosion or wear requires replacing grease sleeve and wedges
- Used if exact replacements cannot be found for existing dogs - old dogs, sleeves and all wedges can be removed and this assembly can be used as new dogs
- Used if an additional dog is needed to prevent/solve leaking issues
Links to resources:Flush Hatch Dog Diagram with Dimensions - Hex Head
Flush Hatch Dog Diagram with Dimensions - T Slot
Drawing of Flush Water-Tight Hatch - Cen-Tex #211
For installation and maintenance instructions, please email us at: email@example.com
ATTENTION Washington State Customers:
Sales tax will NOT be charged on your purchases if we have a current copy of your Washington State Reseller Permit, or your tax exempt certificate. We will contact you when processing your order to verify your tax exempt status. For retail customers, there will be a separate charge for sales tax due. If this is a rush order, please email a copy of your certificate to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please measure twice, order once!
A 25% restocking fee will be deducted from your refunded payment for all returned parts orders.
Please use the attached diagrams to make sure that the parts you are ordering will fit.
We are wholesale distributors and do not maintain a retail space. Any in-person consultations are by appointment only.